EN AW 6101, 6201
Aluminum alloy rod grades EN AW 6101-T1, EN AW 6201-T1 (cooled from an elevated temperature shaping process and naturally aged) and EN AW 6101-N4. EN AW 6201-T4 (solution heat-treated and naturally ages) with the diameter 9,5 mm, meet the requirements of BS EN 1715-2:2008. The grades could be used for production of self-supported insulated overhead wires (SIP-2 and SIP-3) and ground wires.
- Wire rod is supplied in bundles as an undivided piece weighing 1,000-3,000 kg.
- It is wound into bundles without crowding, tangling, or sticking of the coils.
- Wire rod diameter is 9.5 mm (±0.3 mm).
Height – 870±20 mm; inner diameter – 560±20 mm; outer diameter – 1,260±20 mm
- KAS 6101-Т1, 6201-Т1 (hardened for passage with subsequent natural aging);
- KAS 6101-Т4, 6101-Т4 (hardened in bundles with subsequent natural aging).
|alloy grade||AL||Si||Mg||Fe no more than||Zn no more than||Cu no more than||B no more than||Other impurities, each element separately, no more than||Total amount
no more than
|EN AW 6101||base||0.30-0.70||0.35-0.80||0.50||0.10||0.10||0.06||0.03||0.10|
|EN AW 6201||base||0.50-0.90||0.60-0.90||0.50||0.10||0.10||0.06||0.03||0.10|
|Alloy grade||Temporary rupture Resistance, MPa, no less than||Elongation typical, (A100), %, no less than||Specific electrical resistance Ω*mm²/m, no more than|
|EN AW 6101-Т1||170||17||0.0350|
|EN AW 6101-Т4||150||23||0.0350|
|EN AW 6201-Т1||205||17||0.0360|
|EN AW 6201-Т4||160||21||0.0360|