EN AW 8176
Current-carrying conductor cables made of aluminum alloys of 8,000 series have the same performance characteristics as traditionally used copper wire and have a number of significant advantages:
- Wire rod is supplied in bundles as an undivided piece weighing 600-2,000 kg.
- It is wound into bundles without crowding, tangling, or sticking of the coils.
- Wire rod diameter is 9.5 mm (±0.3 mm).
Height – 870±20 mm; inner diameter – 560±20 mm; outer diameter – 1,260±20 mm
- EN AW 8176 – non-heat-treated state;
- EN AW 8176 (O) – heat-treated state.
|EN AW-8176||EN AW-Al Fe Cu||0.03-0.15||0.40-0.15||-||-||-||-||-||0.10||-||-||-||-||0.05||0.15||residue|
|Alloy grade||Temporary rupture Resistance, MPa, no less than||Elongation typical, (A100), %, no less than||Specific electrical resistance Ω*mm²/m, no more than|