AZrK heat resistant aluminum alloy wire rod
- It is intended for producing heat-resistant wires used for high-voltage power transmission lines with a high operating temperature of up to 210ºC.
- ASPT, ASPTz and ASPTk high-temp grades may serve as examples of using heat-resistant aluminum alloy wire rod.
Characteristics and description
- Wire rod is supplied in bundles as an undivided piece weighing 600-2,100 kg.
- The type of wire rod winding into bundles – loose winding is acceptable.
- Wire rod diameter is 9.5 mm (±0.3 mm).
Bundle overall dimensions
- Height – 850±20 mm; inner diameter – 555±20 mm; outer diameter – 1,320±20 mm
Wire rod grade
- AZrK (AT1) – mechanical strength at elevated temperatures up to 150° C;
- AZrK (AT3) – mechanical strength at elevated temperatures up to 210° C.
Chemical composition, %
* For sum of titanium, vanadium, chrome and manganese.
|Grade||Temporary rupture Resistance, MPa, no less than||Elongation typical, (A100), %, no less than||Specific electrical resistance Ω*mm²/m, no more than|
Связаться с менеджером
Didn’t you find what you were looking for?
Order a callback and we will consult you.
Order a callback
Leave your phone number and we will call you back