Aluminum wire Rod
Most of the aluminum wire rod is used in electrical engineering. It is used for making aluminum wires that then are used in cable wires, power supply cables, contact bars, power collectors, etc. Such wire may be used on a wide area of electrical networks, starting from domestic wires from power plants and at the actual power plants. Wire rod is used in electrical engineering as well: a variety of wiring elements is made of it.
- Wire rod is supplied in bundles as an undivided piece weighing 1,500-4,000 kg.
- There are two types of wire rod winding into bundles – tight winding and winding with turn-touching.
- Wire rod diameter is 9.5 (±0.3 mm).
Height – 850±20 mm; inner diameter – 555±20 mm; outer diameter – 1,320±20 mm
- Aluminum wire rod EN AW 1370-H11;
- Aluminum wire rod EN AW 1370-H12;
- Aluminum wire rod EN AW 1370-H13.
|Grade||Temporary rupture Resistance, MPa, no less than||Elongation typical, (A100), %, no less than||Specific electrical resistance Ω*mm²/m, no less than|
|EN AW 1370-H11||80-95||25||0.0281|
|EN AW 1370-H12||95-110||20||0.0281|
|EN AW 1370-H13||105-120||16||0.0281|